Mentawais Surf Trip: May 19 - 26 (deposit 1)
The package includes:
- 7 nights Accommodation at Aloita
- 3 meals per day buffet style
- Unlimited coconuts, coffee, tea, and cookies
- 7 Days of Surf (2 surfs per day with boat, towels, coconuts, and surf guides)
- Transport from Padang airport to hotel to ferry to Aloita (and the same for the way back)
- Daily Yoga and Land Drills
- Hotel in Padang (2 nights total - one on the way there and one on the way back)
- 1 Noserider Surf Suit of Your Choice and 1 LIMITED EDITION surprise Noserider Surf Suit for Noserider Surf Trip participants only
- 1 Noserider Cropped Rash Guard of Your Choice
- 1 Full Body Massage (you can pick which day to use it)
- 1 Noserider Corduroy Tote Bag + Surprise Goodies from Other Brands
- Drone/Water Footage, plus a Full Photography Package
May 19 - 26
* You must arrive in Padang on May 18 and fly home May 27 *
This deposit is non-refundable.
Please note that this is a general guide to Noserider Surf Club sizing. The measurements provided are to give you an approximate idea of what size you will be against your own measurements.
All sizes on our website are in USA Women's
In Between Sizes?
We recommend sizing down due to the stretchy nature of our fabric. Our suits are meant to be form-fitting.
How to Measure:
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
Bust: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your bust. The measuring tape should be level across your shoulder blades.
Natural Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline with one forefinger between your body and the measuring tape.
Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your low hip. The measuring tape should sit level across your backside.
Under-bust: Measure just underneath your bust. Make sure the tape measure is horizontal and fairly snug
Ribs: Measure around your torso, three fingers down from your under-bust
what we mean by a socially + environmentally friendly business model
sustainable material + ethical manufacturing
Our surf suits are ethically handmade by an incredible team of women in Bali, Indonesia. We use Vita by Carvico, an eco-sustainable techno-fabric made with regenerated ECONYL® Nylon yarn, for all of our surf suits.